Monday, May 11, 2015

My heart radio

Music is how your heart speaks to the world. This is what my heart has to say:

Coco butter kisses - chance the rapper 
Lost- chance the rapper 
Girls like you - Miguel 
Video games - Lana del Rey 
She will be loved - maroon 5
Steal my girl - 1D
I'm not the only one - Sam smith 
3005 - childish gambino 
Too much - drake
Picture me rolling - 2pac
Mr. Brightside- the killers
All eyez on me - 2pac
Thugz mansion (acoustic version) - 2pac
California king bed - Rihanna 
No role modelz- j cole
Love yourz- j cole 
Be lazy - skizzy mars 
Planes - jeremih ft. Chance the rapper 
Spider head - cage the elephant 
American beauty - drew Holcomb & the neighbors 
Boyz-N-The-Hood -eazy e 
You and the 6 - drake
The way I am - Ingrid Michaelson 
Pinch me - the barenaked ladies
Frank Sinatra- cake
Pink matter - frank ocean
Awkward- Tyler the creator 
Pilot- Tyler the creator 
Teen idle - marina and the diamonds 
Car radio- twenty one pilots 
Poetic justice- Kendrick Lamar 
The man - aloe blacc 
Feel good - gorillaz
Power trip - j cole 
Chum- earl sweatshirt 
All of me - John legend 
Charlotte- Huey Mack 
Just believe- g eazy 
Promises - wiz khalifa 
Stand by my woman- Lenny kravitz
Family business- Kanye west 
Photograph - Ed sheeran 



1 comment:

  1. Great list.

    Tupac and 1D on the same list. You got range.

    ReplyDelete